PIQET is committed to supporting packaging and product professionals who are interested in using LCA in their practice.
The PIQET webinar program runs on Wednesdays every second month at 6:00am and 5:00pm Sydney/Melbourne time. An LCA Expert will run through key industry updates, interesting case studies and new features to help participants stay at the forefront of LCA and packaging developments.
The webinar is free to PIQET users and students. Non-users are also welcome.
The format for the webinars is in three parts:
1. LCA Expert Presentation (20 mins) – a presentation on important topics in packaging and sustainability.
2. Case study presentation (20 mins) – LCA expert to run through a case study in PIQET.
3. Q&A (20mins)
- Wednesday 14th June: Understanding Impact Metrics
Understanding the product environmental footprint metrics including the weighted impact method.
- Wednesday 13th September: PIQET 5.0
A tour of the new PIQET 5.0 interface and advanced functionality.
- Wednesday 15th November: End of Life Modelling
Understanding closed loop and open loop recycling.
Adding your own end-of-life data.
Register for the webinar here.
Full recordings below:
PIQET Database and indicator updates
Understanding Impact Metrics
Introduction to PIQET 5.0