What is PIQET?
PIQET is a streamlined Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) tool for optimising the environmental performance of packaging designs.
As an online business tool especially designed for the packaging industry, PIQET allows companies to:
- Quantify and compare the environmental impacts and resource consumption profile of different packaging designs; in essence, how sustainable are they?
- Continuously assess packaging and product designs from design concept to launch
- Identify hot spots to improve sustainability throughout the supply chain
- Compare and benchmark design options and improvements
- Communicate environmental benefits effectively
- Build capacity in their teams to integrate sustainability into their business decisions.
All of this information can be distilled in only 30 minutes.
The company is then armed with this critical information to go alongside: cost, structural integrity (fit for purpose) and aesthetics – the four pillars of 21st century packaging design.
You can take great comfort from knowing that PIQET is based on the ISO 14040 standards for LCA.